Deploying static sites on Render is incredibly easy. Just link your GitHub or GitLab repo — we build your site every time you push to your repo and serve it over a global CDN with fully managed TLS certificates.
Static sites on Render are free, with no cost at all to you unless you go above 100 GB of bandwidth per month.
Here’s what you get out of the box:
- Continuous and automatic deploys from GitHub and GitLab.
- Instant cache invalidation with a lightning fast, global CDN.
- Unlimited teams and collaborators for free.
- 100 GB/month bandwidth included at no cost. Additional bandwidth just $0.10/GB per month.
- Automatic Pull Request Previews.
- Redirects and Rewrites.
- Custom HTTP headers.
- Native HTTP/2 support.
- Detailed bandwidth graphs.
- Automatic Brotli compression for faster sites.
- Automatic TLS certificate issuance and renewal.
- Automatic HTTP → HTTPS redirects.
- Unlimited custom domains.
- DDoS protection.
- 400 free build hours per month across static sites and free web services.
Static sites, like all other Render services, are incredibly easy to deploy.
We support simple HTML/CSS/JS sites as well as the most complex static site generators. Try one of our quick start guides:
Render serves your sites over a blazing fast, reliable, and secure global CDN. We cache your content on network edges around the world, ensuring the fastest possible load times for your users.
When enabled, Render automatically generates a new instance of your site with its own URL for every pull request. This makes it effortless to test changes visually before merging the PR. Read more.
You can redirect or rewrite user requests without writing code.
You can add custom HTTP headers to your site responses for security and performance.
Render insulates your site against failure by offering zero downtime deploys. Your site is built on every push to your repo and each build is fully atomic. As soon as a build succeeds, we deploy it and invalidate our CDN caches instantly so your users always see the latest working version of your site.
All Render sites and web services support HTTP/2 by default, which means fewer client connections to your site and faster page loads.
Render uses Let’s Encrypt to automatically issue and renew TLS certificates for every site and service. There is no additional setup and TLS certificates are always included for free.
There is no extra charge to bring your custom domains to your static site. Add the domain in the Settings section in the dashboard and follow the instructions to update DNS with your DNS provider.